Zanussi 110555 Blast Chiller-Freezer 20GN2/1 200/170 kg, Roll-in
Rapido blast chiller freezer 200/170kg, 20 GN 2/1 or 600x400mm with touch screen control.
Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and data monitoring (requires optional accessory – contact the Company for more details).
SoloMio lets the user group the favorite functions in the homepage for immediate access.
High resolution full touch screen interface (translated in more than 30 languages) - color-blind friendly panel.
Blast Chilling cycle: 200 kg from +90°C up to + 3°C in less than 90 minutes.
Blast Freezing cycle: 170 kg from 90ºC up to -18ºC in less than four hours.
Chilling cycle (+10°C to -41°C) with automatic preset cycles:
- Soft chilling (air temperature 0°C), ideal for delicate food and small portions.
- Hard chilling (air temperature -20°C), ideal for solid food and whole pieces.
X-Freeze cycle (+10°C to -41°C): ideal for blast freezing all kinds of food (raw, half or fully cooked).
Lite-Hot cycle (+40°C to -18°C): ideal for soft heating preparations.
Automatic mode including 10 food families (meat, poultry, fish, sauces and soup, vegetables, pasta/rice, bread, savory and sweet bakery, dessert, beverage fast cooling) with 100+ different pre-installed variants. Through Automatic Sensing Phase the blast chiller optimizes the chilling process according to size, quantity and type of food loaded to achieve the selected result. Real time overview of the chilling parameters. Possibility to personalize and save up to 70 variants per family.
Holding at +3 °C for chilling or -22 °C for freezing, automatically activated at the end of each cycle, to save energy and maintain the target temperature (manual activation is also possible).
- Cruise Chilling automatically sets the parameters for the quickest and best chilling (it works by probe)
- Fast Thawing
- Sushi&Sashimi (anisakis-free food)
- Sous-vide chilling
- Ice Cream
Turbo cooling: chiller works continuously at the desired temperature; ideal for continuous production.
Programs mode: a maximum of 1000 programs can be stored in the blast chiller's memory, to recreate the exact same high standard at any time. The programs can be grouped in 16 different categories to better organize the menu. 16-step chilling programs also available.
MultiTimer function to manage up to 20 different chilling cycles at the same time, improving flexibility and ensuring excellent results. Can be saved up to 200 MultiTimer programs.
AirFlow air distribution system to achieve maximum performance in chilling/heating evenness and temperature control thanks to a special design of the chamber combined with high precision variable speed fan.
6-point multi sensor core temperature probe for maximum precision and food safety (optional accessory).
3-point multi sensor core temperature probe for high precision and food safety.
Pictures upload for full customization of cycles.
Customizable pre-cooling function.
Remaining time estimation for probe-driven cycles based on artificial intelligence techniques (ARTE 2.0 Patented US7971450B2 and related family) for an easier planning of the activities.
Automatic and manual defrosting and drying.
Make-it-mine feature to allow full personalization or locking of the user interface.
Calendar works as an agenda where the user can plan the daily work and receive personalized alerts for each task.
With Match function the Oven and the Blast Chiller are connected to each other and communicate in order to guide the user through the cook&chill process optimizing time and efficiency (requires optional accessory).
USB port to download HACCP data, share chilling programs and configurations.
Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and HACCP monitoring (requires optional accessory).
Trainings and guidances supporting materials easily accessible by scanning QR-Code with any mobile device.
Automatic consumption visualization at the end of the cycle.
Performance guaranteed at ambient temperatures of +43°C (Climatic class 5).
Remote refrigeration unit (optional accessory).
Built-in refrigeration unit.
Environmentally friendly: R452a as refrigerant gas.
Seamless hygienic internal chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
Solenoid valve to automatically manage the gas pressure in the thermodynamic circuit.
Evaporator with antirust protection.
Main components in 304 AISI stainless steel.
Motors and fan waterproof protected IP23.
Ventilator swinging hinged panel for access to the evaporator for cleaning.
Removable magnetic gasket door with hygienic design.
Automatic heated door frame.
- Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 11.1 kW
- Circuit breaker required
- Heating power: 5.85 kW
- Clearance: 5 cm on sides and back.
- Please see and follow detailed installation instructions provided with the unit
- Max load capacity: 200 kg
- Trays type: 600x400;GN 2/1
Product Information (EN17032 – Commission Regulation EU 2015/1095)
- Energy consumption, cycle (chilling): 0.072 kWh/kg
- Chilling Cycle Time (+65°C to +10°C): 86 min
- Full load capacity (chilling): 200 kg
- Energy consumption, cycle (freezing): 0.2387 kWh/kg
- Freezing Cycle Time (+65°C to -18°C): 270 min
- Full load capacity (freezing): 170 kg
- Test performed in a test room at 30°C to chill/ freeze (+10°C/-18°C) a full load of 40mm deep trays filled with mashed potatoes evenly distributed up to a height of 35 mm at starting temperature between 65° and 80°C within 120/270min.
- Drain line size: 3/4"
- Pressure, bar min: 2.5
- Water consumption: 1077 lt/hr
- Built-in Compressor and Refrigeration Unit
- Refrigerant type: R452A
- GWP Index: 2141
- Refrigeration power: 12650 W
- Refrigeration power at evaporation temperature: -20 °C
- Refrigerant weight: 3000 g
- Condenser cooling type: Water
- Door hinges: Right Side
- External dimensions, Width: 1400 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 1206 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 2470 mm
- Net weight: 605 kg
- Shipping weight: 635 kg
- Shipping volume: 5.27 m³
Silver Chef Lease - Rent, Try, Buy
Silver Chef Lease - Rent, Try, Buy
STOP DREAMING, START DOING WITH SILVERCHEF
At Veysel’s, we are passionate about and committed to supporting Australian hospitality businesses from small family cafes to large corporate catering companies.
As part of our commitment, we partner with SilverChef to provide flexible equipment finance. SilverChef is the hospitality equipment finance specialist - it's quick and easy to apply online or by phone, and SilverChef looks for ways to say 'yes'.
Benefits of SilverChef finance
- Don't wait to get the equipment you need – start now without spending your capital
- Choose from a variety of flexible finance options to suit you and your business
- Rental or lease payments may be eligible for tax deductions – talk to a professional taxation advisor to find out more.
SilverChef has provided equipment finance to more than 50,000 hospitality businesses across Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
Talk to one of our friendly staff instore to learn more and start your application.