Bench Top Mild Steel Gas Griddle NG - FT-G710L
- Stamped surface tops manufactured in 1.5 mm thick AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Laser-cut joints, automatic welding and polishing. Hidden screws.
- Rapid reaction and recovery times of the fry-top temperature.
- The fry tops are welded to the stamped surface top.
- The stamped shell and its rounded edges and corners make cleaning much easier.
- The fry top is tilted towards the front to make it easier to collect grease and liquids.
- Fitted with an opening to collect cooking grease and a tray to store it which has capacity to store up to 2 litres depending on the model.
- Optional anti-splash side and rear guards, easy to remove.
- High-temperature enamelled cast iron flue protector.
- Access to components from the front.
- Machines with IPX5 grade water protection.
- Model with smooth hot plates.
- 12 mm thick mild steel fry tops which are quick-heating and high power.
- Gas heated model with high efficiency burners (separate burners for whole-module models).
- Model with thermostatic temperature control (between 100 and 300 °C).
- Burner ignition through electronic spark igniter. Therefore, the gas models do not need electricity for installation. With anaccess tube for manual ignition.
- Whole-module fry tops have two separate heating areas.
2 Years Parts and Labour + 2 Years Parts only Warranty with Product RegistrationDimensions (D x W x H mm): 730 x 800 x 290