Link is the best way to reheat pizza, buns, focaccia, stuffed toasts, piadina, garlic bread, naan bread, tortillas, krapfen, brioches, lasagna, meat, and grilled or baked vegetables.
The electronic temperature control through 2 probes, the independent baking chambers management with separate control panels, the specific heating surface that grants perfect heat distribution allow Link to uniformly heat up directly on the floor or on a tray, always extracting just the right amount of humidity.
Link is ideal to reheat without losing crunchiness and flavor.
Thanks to its compact dimensions and to its hard rubber feet it can be integrated in any kind of setting as countertop.
- Double deck benchtop oven.
- Stainless steel construction with high-density insulation.
- Electronic controls with digital display.
- Baking stone cooking floor and internal lighting.
- Max temperature 280˚C.
- Perfect algorithm developed to extract the right amount of humidity.
- Independently controlled chambers.
Specs sheets: LINK
Chamber Dim. mm
W – D – H
Ext. Dim. mm
W – D – H
|LINK||2||410 x 410 x 100||600 x 585 x 420||43||240V, 1N, 3kW, 12.5A|