CODE : C23
The latest in curved glass hot food bar design allowing full visual display of your food contents while maintaining correct serving temperature. A wide range of sizes and options are available to cater for numerous combinations of gastronorm pans.
Note: Hot food display bars are suitable for short-term food display. They are not a suitable substitute for a chicken humidifier.
They are also designed to accommodate pans available from Roband Australia. Although other brands of pans may fit, this is not guaranteed due to variations in other manufacturers’ pans. Hot food display bars are designed to be served around and not over. If units are to be used in a serve over capacity, protection from hot surfaces will need to be considered. Environmental influences will affect the operating performance of hot food displays. Consideration should be given to food types, air movement and ambient temperatures before specifying. For dry, fried foods, Roller Doors are highly recommended.
- Attractive curved glass allows full visual display of food contents
- Maintains food at correct serving temperature
- 1/2 size 65mm pans included
- Stainless steel construction with tubular frame
- Overhead heating and illumination by stylish heat lamps manufactured from extruded aluminium, specifically designed to breathe
- Energy regulator control
- Double skin tank for lower running costs
- Dura-life stainless steel elements for prolonged element life
- Wet or dry operation*
- Safety lock ball valve drain
- Removable cross bars
- Streamlined for easy cleaning
- Toughened safety glass front
This product uses a 10A plug
Dimensions: 1030(W) X 615(D) X 750(H)mm
Double row hot food display bar, stainless steel construction with tubular frames, energy regulator control, Dura life stainless steel elements, wet or dry operation, easy to clean, overhead heating and illumination, safety lock ball valve drain, removable cross bars & thermometer. Comes with 6 x 1/2 size 65mm pans.27lt