Specifications Front Style Curved Brand Turbo Air Refrigerant Type R-290 Certifications 5-15P Cabinet Type Merchandising Total Container Capacity 12 Cans Type Dipping Cabinets Capacity 1 - 10 cu. ft. Width (in) 47 Height (in) 50.88 Depth (in) 26.13 Weight 375.00DescriptionIce Cream Dipping Cabinet, 47"W, (8) 3 gallon tub capacity, (4) storage, (2) standard ABS night covers, (2) stainless steel shelves, LED lighting for interior canopy, manual defrost, PE coated removable magnetic frost shields, white exterior color, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
If you want to offer and serve ice cream with stylish and efficient equipment the TIDC-47W-N Ice Cream Turbo Air Dipping Cabinet from Turbo Air easily makes the shortlist. This Commercial Dipping Cabinet features a display for 8 tubs of ice cream in standard 3-gallon containers and has additional storage space for 4 tubs to make sure the most popular flavors are always well-stocked. Turbo Air uses an innovative Cold Wall System to evenly cool the ice cream in the cabinet and maintain the ideal serving temperature between -10°F and 8°F. This system makes sure ice cream in tubs from top to bottom have an even consistency for easy scooping and perfect texture. No more serving dripping cones from the top of the tub and struggling when scooping from the bottom. PE coated frost shields are attached with magnets making them easy to remove to clear frost buildup.
The front glass is elegantly curved making the cabinet easy to spot, and when customers are close this glass provides them with an excellent view of all the ice cream available. The ice cream is perfectly lit with LED interior lighting which runs cool and lasts for many years without fail.
Beneath the cabinet is a ½ HP refrigeration system using environmentally-friendly R-290 refrigerant. The condenser touts 5 years free of cleaning thanks to its electrodeposition coating and ⅕” condenser pin gaps for superior durability.
This ice cream dipping cabinet uses standard 115v/60/1-ph electrical power and draws 4.6 amps at full load.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Manual defrost
- Extra storage space
- LED lighting for interior canopy
- 5 years cleaning-free condenser
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
- Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelves
- PE coated removable magnetic frost shields
- Standard plastic night covers for case opening
- Locked-in temperature equal from top to bottom
- Low–emissivity front glass and tempered glass sides
- Attractive contemporary design with curved glass front and top
- Maintains -10°F ~ 8°F for the best in frozen ice cream preservation
- White (W) and Lime (G) color exterior available
- Recommended operating conditions: These models are designed to operate in air conditioned environments where temperature and humidity are below 75°F and 55% relative humidity. Place units away from direct sunlight, rapid air movement and extreme temperature changes.